The Staff Leave Calendar
The Staff Leave Planner is a simple tool that allows you to track, manage and report on employee leave / absence across your calendar year.
The planner has been designed with flexibility in mind, allowing you to customise it for the different types of leave categories that you have in your organisation. We have a proven track record, with over 1,000 businesses worldwide using planner. So why not try our free demo today?
Key features of the Planner
Note: Video opens in a new tab / window
- Affordable - ideal for small to medium sized businesses.
- Default leave categories include holiday (vacation), sickness, maternity and training.
- Additional categories can be added / removed from the planner.
- The planner supports leave accrual (time in lieu).
- Leave can be tracked in days or hours.
- Produces detailed leave reports which can be shared with colleagues.
- Printable monthly view.
- Password protectable.
- Has built in national holiday dates for several countries.
- Customisable national holiday dates.
- Customise the look of the planner (e.g. hide weekends, show specific leave information data).
- Simple to setup - only Microsoft Excel is required.
Download a Free Demo
To download a free demo of the planner, please visit the Product Demo
To learn more about the planner, please click on the thumbnails below.
Purchase a Planner
The staff leave planner is designed to cover a 12 month calendar year (custom planners can be created to cover additional dates). The table below outlines the planners that are available to purchase online, please click on the planner date to find out prices and details on how to purchase that particular planner.
If you require a planner with dates that aren't listed below we can always create one for you, please use our custom planner request form (below) to contact us.
Request a Custom Planner