Article: How to Generate Individual Leave Reports in a Batch
Article Summary: "This article describes how to use the Batch Report feature to generate a series of Individual Leave Reports that are saved to a separate Excel workbook."
You can use the "Batch Leave Reports" feature to automatically generate and save a series of Individual Leave Reports
, which will be saved as seperate Excel files on your computer. These files could be kept for record keeping or sharing with employees.
How to Generate Batch Individual Leave Reports
To generate Batch Individual Leave Reports, follow the steps below:
- Login to the planner, click on the "Reports" button and then click on the "Individual Batch Report" button.
- You can use the following screen to select the employees that you wish to include in the batch report:
Note: You can also create a new report by clicking on the "Create New Individual Reports in a Batch" button from the Individual Report worksheet.
- Once you have chosen the employees to run this report for, click on the "Next" button.
- Choose the settings for the Leave Report:
- Once you have chosen the report settings, click on the "Next" button.
- The final options page is shown, which allows you to pick the directory to save the files to and also apply a password to the files.
- Click on the "Run Batch Report" button. The planner will then save the reports as individual spreadsheets to your chosen directory.
The following video demonstrates how to generate a Individual Leave Reports in a batch.